Making An Album:
Okay guys, today I'm going to teach you how to make an awesome album and how to become the Hottest Album winner! First, make sure you have a couple of photos (one of you, a party photo, friends photos, etc..) dress up dolls(create one of you, your friends, and your fave celebirties) some pieces of furniture that have a desing you like OR a color you like (such as couches or flowers in a vase) or if you don't have any furniture try some of your clothes! Now go to your album and start desgining! Try look at some of your friends albums if you need some examples, but be sure not to copy them. The reason why I had you get the furniture and/or clothes is so that you can create a background on the page, so that it's not a plain white. To do this select either the furniture or the clothes tab, pick one you like, and make it really big. You may need more than one to do this! After putting it down, put the stuff you want on top. After you finish the album pages you can choose a cover. It's best to do this last, so you can see which one goes with what you did in your pages. If none of them seem to work, you could always put a picture of you on the cover, or some text, and/or stickers. After finishing your album post on your page that its finished and if you could please go check it out :D Also, if you have any close friends message them, and ask them if they could go over and vote for it. You can also put it in your presentation. Try going to a lot of clubs, friends pages, games, and dress up dolls. When you get there put a comment asking people to go to your album and to vote for you. Broadcasting is a BIG help, but if you don't have stardollars, it's okay. You can still get a lot of votes, it just takes a lot of work. Good luck in winning Hottest Album! In know you can do it!! :D
*By the way if you can, please go to my album, and check it out! I just finished it, and I would love it if I won Hottest Album. If you vote for me, tell me and I'll vote back!! ~CamillaRose22
^That's a great example of how you can ask people :D
*By the way if you can, please go to my album, and check it out! I just finished it, and I would love it if I won Hottest Album. If you vote for me, tell me and I'll vote back!! ~CamillaRose22
^That's a great example of how you can ask people :D
No comments:
Post a Comment